Inbound Call Management
Inbound provides online access to a full range of call routing, monitoring and management tools to empower your business and drive customer service.
Inbound is packed with features to help you manage incoming calls, providing greater business efficiency, resilience, flexibility and better customer service. From simple call routing through to comprehensive call centre services, Inbound is everything a business needs.
Inbound puts you in control so you’re not reliant on a network operator to make changes on your behalf. You can do it yourself, enabling you to securely make changes and get instant access to reports that meet you’re business timescales, not those of the network provider.
Using our online portal or mobile app users can set up call plans then see how many calls the business is receiving, how many are answered and how many are missed. This can improve customer service by better managing callers during busy hours, or when the office is closed.
It can be used with any number, anywhere, from any device
Available on both geographic (01/02) and non-geographic (08/03) numbers and accessed from any web-enabled device through a secure, user-friendly website
It’s a robust Business Continuity tool
Build an unlimited number of call plans according to business operating hours and modify instantly in accordance with changing business needs. You can also apply busy, no answer and network error diverts to ensure you never miss a call whatever the circumstance.
It’s easy to use
Inbound’s jargon-free, intuitive service enables users to become very productive, very quickly, reducing the need to provide first-line support
Everything is online and directly connects into our network, allowing your customers to instantly create or make changes to call plans, announcements and other features, directly
There’s no capital outlay
No set-up costs means it can be funded out of a customer’s operational spend, enabling quick decision-making and shorter sales lead times
Build tailored call plans
Customers can build call plans to suit their business operating hours and modify them instantly, for instance during seasonal retail promotions and peaks. Call routing can be scheduled in advance and calls divert options used to maximise the customer experience.
Easily interpreted graphs of Inbound call statistics help users track calls and enhance management reporting. Snapshot data provides results of call handling efficiencies to ensure informed operational decisions can be made, in an instant.
Inbound lets incoming calls queue to a destination number in our network to help with call handling during busy periods. Live queue statistics enable customer service to be monitored and it lets instant changes be made to queue management and size whilst providing optional queue breakout and overflow preferences to an alternative destination, announcement or voicemail service. As you would expect, stats can be projected onto a wallboard to give immediate feedback to call handling agents and supervisors.
Auto attendant (IVR) / announcements
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) allows file announcements to be uploaded to an Inbound call plan as a way of communicating with callers. IVR can be used to provide callers with call routing options and announcements to inform them of details such as opening hours or website address when the office is closed.
• Advanced call statistics show call handling efficiencies such as productivity, call patterns and caller behaviour to support informed business decisions. Your customers can find out how long it takes to answer calls, analyse waiting times, view call outcomes and see caller details.
• Inbound Reports can be scheduled so that call statistics for daily, weekly or monthly time periods can be automatically sent to up to three dedicated email addresses, saving time and freeing-up managers
• Call Recording can be used for compliance, customer service or audit purposes – great for businesses operating in regulated environments such as the Financial Services sector.
• Choose to retrieve voicemails online or by email with .wav attachments – a robust way to maintain records and audit trails.
• Call Whisper – a brief message is played to the call centre operative just before the call is taken giving further information on how to answer the call, allowing a more tailored response and supporting marketing campaign targeting.