Connexions can provide an in depth radio site survey for your wireless installation. Even if you decide not to use our wireless solutions, our wireless surveys represent a valuable reference for your future installation.
- Know the scope of your wireless installation
- Discover environmental factors that may affect the installation
- Determine access point locations and cable runs
- Realise what other wireless networks are in place
- See actual signal strength plots on your building plans
Connexions site surveys look in detail at all factors that are likely to influence the installation and successful operation of a wireless network. There are many factors that can influence performance of 802.11 networks ranging from adjacent networks to interference from microwave ovens. Unlike most wireless surveys, ours use a minimum of three discreet client devices to measure and plot signal strength at key positions on the actual building or architectural diagrams. You will receive a full and accurate assessment of what will be required in terms of access points, network and power cables and network sundries to implement a successful wireless network in your business. From simple wireless internet access to full WiFi VoIP deployments the site survey is a critical part of any large scale wireless installation.